If the goal is future-proofing development efficiency, now’s the time to migrate applications to .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5, the new open-source web framework backed in full by Microsoft.
- Support for new language features including C# 9.0
- Cross-platform performance for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Command-line tools for local development
- Multiple .NET Core instances for scalable performance and velocity
From modern client-side frameworks to dependency injection, .NET Core is the most effective way to boost velocity and evolve legacy systems within the DotNet ecosystem.
At Soda Digital, we believe it’s the only choice for new development projects. All our back-end developers are proficient in .NET Core – it’s a pre-requisite.
With 21 years’ experience in .NET development, Soda Digital provides expert guidance, planning and implementation to make your migration a smooth one.
- .NET Core consulting
- .NET Core development
- DevOps / Docker containers for .NET
- API development and microservices
- Web, mobile & desktop applications
- Managed applications and ticketed support