When it’s custom software, having a solid plan is essential. Our unique process is highly inclusive, and starts with a complimentary discovery and definition workshop. This is how we create shared understanding. And define a solution that meets your success criteria and budget.
Collaboration is the key
By utilising a specialised and proven framework, we take the headache out of requirements gathering. We’re open to your ideas, and work closely with you, engaging a Solution Architect and Business Analyst to identify opportunities and capture your vision. Or put differently, we draw on 20 years' in custom software and business process improvement to map a solid delivery plan for your project. Normally this process takes 2 to 3 hours.
Uncertainty is clarified with:
- A well-rounded plan built on real business, user and technical requirements
- Clearly articulated Statement of Works (SoW) documenting features and scope
- Tech stack recommendations and software architecture overview / legacy systems
- Project timeline estimate
- The certainty of a fixed-price quote
- Review of project / technical feasibility
Right-sizing for your project
This scoping workshop is designed for projects less than 250 days of effort. For larger works, Soda Digital shares the cost of scoping with the client as agreed on a project-by-project basis, refunding the cost on acceptance.
Call now on +61 2 8005 2302 to book your FREE, no-obligation workshop.